Tuesday, October 7, 2008

synonyms for maverick..

This is absolutely disgusting.. Sarah Palin is making a speech in Florida. Let me guess, her and John McCain are "mavericks", and they're going to "shake things up in Washington". They won't give you any specifics, they'll just make general declarations. Sound familiar? Oh yeah, W. did that too. That worked out well. Anyways, what's set me off this time is something I saw. Directly behind her is a lady in the crowd with a "Christ for Palin" sign. What the hell? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO "CHRIST" IS FOR? This kind of religious propaganda is how George W. Bush got elected. I'm sorry, I'm not against religion. (Maverick counter: 4) If that's what makes you happy, then by all means. But I'm tired of being force-fed religion as some sort of relative election platform. I don't think God's even eligible to vote. He wasn't born in the USA and I think we would've heard something if he applied for citizenship. There's a reason we have a seperation of church and state. Religion is organized superstition. (Maverick counter: 7) You can't vote for canidates based on who they say "Christ" would vote for. This is ridiculous, and it's a joke. Who is that lady to speak for god? Last time I checked that's called blasphemy.

If I hear that word "maverick" one more time.. Sarah here are some synonyms for the word maverick: nonconformist, loner, independent. Choose one, expand your vocab, it's cool.

Finally Sarah has the audacity to talk about Obama's Iraq policy. If it were up to him, WE WOULDN'T BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Sorry he had the foresight to realize what this war would do to our economy. Thanks to W's arrogance, Bin Laden is winning. Barack wants to withdraw our troops in a timely fashion. Then maybe go after Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. But no, that's a terrible idea. And just like her daughter, Sarah Palin says no to the withdrawal, you'd think she would've learned her lesson! (rimshot) That's my joke, good night everybody! Watch the debate tonight, make your own decision, and vote on Nov. 4th.

No comments: