Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Random thoughts that would make good PSA's

I've realized that EVERYONE'S good at softball. Seriously. Tell people you're starting a softball team, and just listen. Everyone you talk to will say, "Oh, I'm good at softball. I used to play baseball" Really?.. Everyone played baseball growing up. Doesn't mean they were good at it. There's nothing better than when a guy swears up and down about how good he is, and when he finally gets on the field he is terrible. He swings and misses. Misses routine ground balls. Overall is just scared of the ball. If you're fielding next to him, it's easy to forget you're NOT on a co-ed team. Finally, at some point, this guy costs you the game. He has no excuses, everyone realizes he's THAT guy. I hate liars. I hate idiots. These guys are a combination of both. A good rule of thumb: If you've never played softball.. You aren't good at softball! Stop kidding yourself and costing people games.

Why do people STILL write checks at the grocery store? If you have a checking account, then I'm pretty sure you've qualified for a debit card. Congratulations! Seriously, it's 2008. Save a tree. Maybe, just maybe, you lost your debit card and you have no cash. So a check is the last resort. That happens. Just do us all a favor. You know what day it is, you know what store you're at, you can sign your name BEFORE you get to the cashier. You and your selfish, antiquated ways are not welcome in society. Who are you to waste my time? Besides, my beer is getting warm while you fill out your paperwork. Loser.

1 comment:

Serena said...

Favorite post yet...BY FAR!! Although I didn't appreciate the co-ed part. What's that supposed to imply. HUH?!

PS are you going to publish your drawings once they're complete?